A beautiful setting for your wedding day.
Camp Wood YMCA offers an unforgettable setting for your special day. We offer several indoor and outdoor venues that are well-suited to both ceremonies and receptions. And with beautiful views of rolling prairie hills in every direction, your wedding day photos taken at Camp Wood YMCA will be one-of-a-kind.
Finally, we are happy to answer any additional questions you may have about hosting your wedding at Camp Wood YMCA. Explore our wedding packages and rates below and then call Katey at 620-273-8641 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve camp for your wedding. Thank you.
- Hi-Y Hill: Complete with a limestone amphitheater, stone altar and wooden cross, Hi-Y Hill is one of our most beautiful outdoor wedding sites. In addition, it offers a spectacular view of the Cottonwood River Valley, the surrounding Flint Hills, and spectacular prairie sunsets.
- Ritchie Lodge patio: With a stunning view of the surrounding hills and of Camp Wood's 19 acre lake, this patio is one of our most popular outdoor venues. After your ceremony, guests can head into the adjoining Ritchie Lodge for your reception.
- Overlook of the Far Horizons: For smaller weddings and a breathtaking view of the Cottonwood River Valley, this wooden gazebo is a lovely option.
- Sunrise Overlook: If a small, sunrise ceremony is in your plans, this gazebo overlooking Camp Wood's 19 acre lake and the surrounding prairie is a beautiful choice.
- Ritchie Lodge dining hall: As our largest and most popular indoor venue, Ritchie Lodge offers a beautiful site for your ceremony or your reception. In addition to large windows that offer expansive views of the surrounding hills, the dining hall offers a gorgeous stone fireplace to add warmth and ambiance to your event. Finally, the lodge also offers restrooms and additional rooms for the wedding party to get ready.
- Jones Lodge: As one of Camp Wood's original buildings, Jones Lodge is a cozy, medium-sized site for your event.
- Hutcherson Hall (the chapel): Hutcherson Hall is one of Camp Wood's original stone buildings and it was beautifully restored in 2015. This special venue offers a wooden stage with views of the beautiful Flint Hills and a large exterior deck for your guests to enjoy.
Camp Wood YMCA is happy to provide catering services for your wedding and reception. Meals can be served buffet style or we also offer a more formal plated dinner when requested. Groups can also rent out our Jones Lodge kitchen and cook their own meals or bring in a caterer to cook their meals there.